What types of personal data do we collect?
The personal data we collect are the ones submitted by your when you place your orders, contact our customer service or participate in giveaways. The types of personal data may include contact information, payment information, credit information and addresses.
How do we use your personal data?
- To create and manage your account at fern.gallery
- To process your orders and returns
- To contact you in the event of any problems with the delivery of your items
- To answer your queries and to inform you of new or changed services
- To send marketing offers such as newsletters and magazines
- To notify the winners in giveaways arranged online
- To manage your account by carrying out credit checks
- To make analyses in order to provide you with relevant marketing offers and information
- To test and improve our systems by which the services are provided
- To prevent misuse or improper use of our services
Your data will be kept if it fulfills the purposes above for as long as the law requires us and will securely delete it otherwise.
Collection of Computer Data
Our server automatically records information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. The mentioned data includes:
- Your computer’s IP address and browser type
- The previous webpage visited before landing on our site
- The pages visited within our site, the time spent on those pages and other statistics
The information collected helped us analyze, evaluate and improve our site and services in order for us to give you a pleasant shopping experience. This data will not be used in association with any other personal information.
Disclosure of Personal Information
Your information will not be shared and disclosed to any other organizations except for third parties directly related to us such as our logistics partner. In exceptional cases whereby, FERN may be required to disclose personal information, such as circumstances of a threat to life or health, or for law enforcement purposes. If you believe that FERN has breached your privacy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to resolve the issue.